Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

Options
  • 16-09-2011 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Can anyone explain the timetable to me, there are 3 different timetables for my course split into groups a,b and c. How do you know which timetable your in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

kojack wrote: »
    Can anyone explain the timetable to me, there are 3 different timetables for my course split into groups a,b and c. How do you know which timetable your in?

You should be informed (if you haven't already) of which group you are in and, subsequently, which of the three timetables will apply to you - while it may differ from the course I did (we only had 2 groups, so I'm assuming there's a fair difference in the class size), your lecture times should be the same for all 3 groups so it should be made known to you at some point during the week.

I don't think you'll have practicals or tutorials held during the first week (not 100% certain of this, tutorials might go ahead but practicals are far less likely I think) so I doubt there will be many times (if any) where the timetable differences come into play next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭kojack

Thanks for that Robby. Im not back til Monday so I'l find out then. Going back to finish my degree after 6 years:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

kojack wrote: »
    Thanks for that Robby. Im not back til Monday so I'l find out then. Going back to finish my degree after 6 years:eek:

No problem, and best of luck :)

Advertisement