Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Philips Energy Saver Light Bulbs

Options
  • 16-09-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

They seem to be 5.99 evereywhere. Anywhere know where they are cheaper online or anywhere that has special offers at the minute?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Got a bunch of them in Dunnes for 99p its the genie models only. Was in B&Q looking for screw fit ones and they had GE 75W ones hanging on strips in the aisles for 85c.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

your not too far from the border in Cavan... if you keep an eye out you can get them in ASDA or Sainesburys... Hard enough to find them in stock and reduced but my persistence paid off and it was 10p for GE ones... so I got 20... that was in jan.. so worth ringing ahead obviously! I had read here or somewhere esle that they frequently have them cheap.... I tried a couple of times but they were out of stock....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 opendoor2

why choose philips?
    you can try some other brands, they may works well

Advertisement