Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING TABBY CAT D7

Options
  • 16-09-2011 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Large Tabby Cat missing in Dublin 7, last seen Wednesday night in his garden at the phoenix park end of the North Circular. Answers to Mr.Crowley. Owner is devastated. Any information would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Would you have a photo of him that you could put up? Might help in the search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CatK

I'm trying to get my hands on a better pic but here's one for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Thanks, I should have known there'd be thread for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

ozzy osbourne fan is he?

• Advertisement

Nah, just a fan of the occult.

Good news is Mr.Crowley was found, bad news is he suffered some really horrific injuries, the vet thinks someone threw scalding water on him. Poor little fella is making a good recovery though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

CatK wrote: »
    Good news is Mr.Crowley was found, bad news is he suffered some really horrific injuries, the vet thinks someone threw scalding water on him. Poor little fella is making a good recovery though.
    What in the name of fúck is wrong with people. Scalding water? FFS.

People disgust me.

Advertisement