Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is best to buy digital camera?

Options
  • 16-09-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

any bargains around

looking at around the 100e mark

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Are you in Dublin ?
    Lidl have a Clearance Warehouse type place in Gullivers Retail Park across from Ikea in Ballymun. I saw a flyer advertising a nice Finepix camera there for under 50 notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

i am mate yes

from the m50 how do i find it?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Take the Ballymun exit, head towards the city, just before you get to the Topaz garage on the left (about 300 yards down the road), take a left into the Gullivers Retail Park. The clearance store is right at the back of the retail park.
    Its directly across the road from Ikea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Try pixmania.com.

I've got great deals from them in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Tesco have a Samsung 12 mp one for €40 at the moment. :cool:

ok which is best to go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Del007

Try your local tesco's, some serious bargains on cameras at the moment

ok great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

claiva wrote: »
    Are you in Dublin ?
    Lidl have a Clearance Warehouse type place in Gullivers Retail Park across from Ikea in Ballymun. I saw a flyer advertising a nice Finepix camera there for under 50 notes.

My Mam got one of these cameras , it seems very good and comes with a charger, it was only €30 , they sold out really quickly. She had gone to the till looking for one and was told they had sold out and the shop had only opened , she had a wander around the shop and the guy she spoke to came up and told her he had got one camera if she wanted it. She wanted two but was glad to get one in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement