Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

painter?

Options
  • 16-09-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a (cheap) painter to paint some rooms in my house. Need the kitchen and hall/ landing painted. Have paint months but I work mostly nights and just dont have the time with 2 small kids also...

Any ideas of what this would cost?

we've been in this house for over a year and still havent gotten around to painting it....

I got a polish guy from gumtree there 6 months ago to paint the spindles on the stairs and he made a balls of it!

Thanks guys!!!

TUNNER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

I had a bit of work done on my house recently, mainly rooms and doors painted ect. was very happy with the price and quality of work.

You can check out the bloke I used here www.abudgetservices.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Paul007 wrote: »
    I had a bit of work done on my house recently, mainly rooms and doors painted ect. was very happy with the price and quality of work.

You can check out the bloke I used here www.abudgetservices.ie

Just popped in to say that I called www.abudgetservices.ie from seeing them recommended on boards, and they just finished up painting my 1-bed flat, and I couldn't be happier with the job. Neat, clean, professional, fast, and I was also very happy with the price.

Advertisement