Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage in drogheda

Options
  • 16-09-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'm thinking it's time to try out massage as help for headaches.stress and exhaustion.
    I've looked into La Spa already but as we're tight on money so 90 euro is a little much!
    Also had a look at Carmeo Chinese and New lifestyle Therapy online and the reviews were good up until recently.People seem to be saying they have slipped in quality.....
    SO,anyone got any recommendations?Somewhere they were recently that is good? I could get to other towns but only really at weekends....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

I've been going to Haven for a while now - had a lot of tension in my back and Olive sorted me out :) Cheap enough too - only 30euro for a back massage and you get the 6th session free. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ukonline

There's a new Thai massage service on the Dublin Road, Drogheda called Home Thai Massage. Next to the wine shop. 50 Euros for full body massage or Thai massage for one hour, or 30 Euros for a chair massage which does full back and shoulder. Nice and clean place, and very good and strong deep tissue style of massage. Can highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

Maybe try Tranquility in Bryanstown. I haven't had a massage there in a while (though I got vouchers for Xmas, so might go again soon!) but any time I went it was great. Even just my back & shoulders rather than full body. The hot stone massage is brill.

Advertisement