Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cabinteely Tyres

• 16-09-2011 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anything about these guys? They're in what used to be a private carpark on the N11, just at the Clonkeen Rd junction.

Both passenger side tyres need replacing after wifey drove into a pothole or over a block or something... Sketchy on the details! Rear punctured, front has a slight bubble on the sidewall.

Would give the likes of camskill a go, but obviously need to get replacements asap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

They do part worns as well as new and I got 2 part worns put on. Wasn't overly please to be honest. The part worns weren't a leading brand and they were a match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Maybe give Advance in Loughlinstown and Shankill Tyres a shout too.

A bit further down the road there's also Fastfit in Bray who gave me the best price on some Continentals earlier this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Go to Davis Motors in Greystones. I found them very obliging and they will get tyres in quickly if they are not stocked already. I've used them a few times and would recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

And on my doorstep too! Didn't know they did tyres.

Re Advance, last time my wife took the car there for a puncture she ended up with almost a grand worth of rubber as they gave her some spiel. Won't be using them in a hurry again.

Failing that I'll give Shankill Tyres a shout, then go back to Atlas if neither work out. Was happy with the service they did on the car last winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭greasepalm

update on this old thread,cabinteely tyres closed due to site development and moved to bray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭jimbis

Where abouts in bray?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

greasepalm wrote: »
    update on this old thread,cabinteely tyres closed due to site development and moved to bray.

Are they called Bray tyres now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭greasepalm

soutside clutch and service centre--brat, Fairgreen Rd, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.

We are now in fairgreen road bray, just off the dargle road were bargintown is.

Advertisement