Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

novice cross country championships...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Pronator

tunguska wrote: »
    Good man Dave, a crackin' return to form. Cant wait for this marathon now, gonna be some second half I reckon.

Ah jasus, your not going to put me through pain AGAIN in the second half of a race:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Leinster novice was on last Sunday in Mullingar. Results here.
    I really have to work on core strength. I gave it everything out there but finished way down. Tough course/conditions but a good day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭marchino

Leinster novice Was an enjoyable race.
    Delighted to be on the winning, mens CLUB novice TEAM (planned this since summer) and county bronze was an added bonus!
    Did anyone race this with a garmin ect.
    I could be wrong but, i reckon the course was widened from last year and added to the distance, did anyone measure it themselfs on there watch.?
    The ground held up remarkably well considering the rain we had all week in Mullingar and the weather was good to us on the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭seedorf117

anyone doing the inters on the 20th??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

seedorf117 wrote: »
    anyone doing the inters on the 20th??
    its one tough ass course , did it today as part of the connacht xc intermediates , had three laps , with a massive long hill at the end of each laps . The course is pretty good though in terms of drainage , not too many really hairy mucky bits . If you want to know any more about it let me know .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭seedorf117

Seres wrote: »
    its one tough ass course , did it today as part of the connacht xc intermediates , had three laps , with a massive long hill at the end of each laps . The course is pretty good though in terms of drainage , not too many really hairy mucky bits . If you want to know any more about it let me know .
    cheers seres, looking forward to it now!! how did you get on??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

seedorf117 wrote: »
    cheers seres, looking forward to it now!! how did you get on??

Went well ya , i won the intermediate . The changing facilities arent great , dont be expecting showers or anything after . The hill at the end of each lap is an absolutely killer so if you can do long hill reps on grass between now and the 20th it will really help ya . Try and target hills of bout 400/500ms , not too steep though

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Tommy Max

Can anybody run in this race. Is it open to non club members?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

Only AAI registered members of Dublin Athletics clubs ...and then provided you are not Senior or Intermediate club athlete. ( complicated explanation of what knocks you out of Novice) . If you are not a club member, try the Business Houses CC races. ( Bhaa.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,459 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Or join a club. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement