Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login to Learnonline or webmail

• 16-09-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was a first year student in Galway but have got a transfer into second year in Castlebar. I tried to login to learnonline and webmail there etc but it wouldn't allow me says invalid password/username.

I was wondering do they give you a new password for the system at the start of every year.

I'll probably need a new student card as well with my old card having the different course code on it. Do you reckon they will give me a new student number on a new card?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

Finical wrote: »

I was wondering do they give you a new password for the system at the start of every year.

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

yes

Thanks a lot. Guess I only have to worry about getting a new student card so. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't change your student number seen as it is still GMIT, not a clue to be honest though.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They won't change your student number as far as I know but you will need a new card. They make you change password at the start of every year.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    They won't change your student number as far as I know but you will need a new card. They make you change password at the start of every year.

Top man, cheers!

• Advertisement

Another Question I logged into the place where you can see your exam results and all and there's an option for online registration says under neat (HEA Equal Access Survey - to be submitted prior to commencing in GMIT)

I tried to do this, but it says Online registration is currently not available to you. Please contact the Institute.

Do I need to do this or is it only for first years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭galwaynative

The equal access survey is for first years only.

You should retain the same ID number this year.

Advertisement