Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 12 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

anyone playing club matches tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

akkenny wrote: »
    anyone playing club matches tonight

Il be good around 10 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Il be good around 10 tonight.

cool name is paddyman if you want to add me and anyone else whos on the boards club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Few on now . I need a Mic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

phil-babb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Titanium Codpiece

yes lads, im on night duty this week but should be able to play again from tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

anyone online tonight?

were on now lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

Add me ONeill123lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Started very well last night but we played shocking 4 in a row. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭DublinGAA96

Hi lads,

can I join? I have a headset, and my gamertag is ferdia.
    Willl I send a transfer request to the club?

There needs to be another captain to accept people back into the club.

MikeyT has been waiting to join since Thursday

miralize wrote: »

MikeyT has been waiting to join since Thursday

So lonely... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Myself, Maxi, Bullets and Aeghnor won the cup twice today, delighted! I scored an equaliser in one of the finals during extra time.

18 games and 11 goals today :cool:
    miralize wrote: »

Without a doubt, there's a few friend on my friends list I'd love to get to play with us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Yup, we played brilliantly tonight. Only lost like 2 or 3 games from about 15 games.

Aoghor was the hero in the penalty shoot-out for the second cup win too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Aeghnor... not Aoghor

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Yup, we played brilliantly tonight. Only lost like 2 or 3 games from about 15 games.

Aoghor was the hero in the penalty shoot-out for the second cup win too :pac:

It was savage, we were ripping teams apart all evening! Can't wait till the four off us play again!
    Aeghnor wrote: »
    Aeghnor... not Aoghor

My apologies mate, I knew I'd end up spelling it incorrectly and I wasn't near my X Box to check. You played great this evening, especially the penalty save at the start of the second final, it wouldn't have gone to penalties without you pulling those heroics off!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Yeah... it was class... everyone in the team was great. You better work on your Pro's cause when I max out my keeper ( 3 to go) then will start every other position :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Don't know how many times we Aeghnor "a beautiful beast!"..... in a word it was - superbalicious

One of you said something along the lines of 'that strike was as solid as an erection'!

Still can't stop laughing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I was away for the weekend lads. Just accepted you back in Mikey and ferdia you're in as well.

Again I'll remind anyone who wants to join to please post their Gamertag here so I'll know you're from boards.ie before I accept a transfer request.

Currently there are requests from the following Gamertags:

benjani mls2
    lfc max 2009
    Batesy9395

If any of you are on here and reading this just reply here to confirm your GT.

The position of Assistant Coach is being reviewed right now :D seriously though, I'll give someone the role when I'm on again tomorrow.

That's savage man, cheers! Bullets or Maxi would be good for it IMO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Miralize would be gold for it . I'll be on a lot more as I've a headset on the way to me wrecks my head not been hear anyone

Miralize due to sheer reliability.

Yeah Miralize is a good shout too, he's on fairly regularly. Can't wait to get one of my mates to play with us!

16 games, 14 goals and 6 assists. Myself and Joe were destroying (most) teams last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

do you all know each other or just a random collection off ppl playing?

We're all random as far as I know. If ya want to play search for Boards Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

I'll be sticking a request in later, same xbl tag as boards username.

It would be good playing with a team that is orgainsed, It's a pain in the ass playing with teams that have 11 players chasing the ball. Reminds me of under 10's football :)

• Advertisement

Cool man, I'll accept you when I get online.

Agree fully with what you're saying too! People need to play the positions they are assigned. And there needs to be rotation. The same people seem to go up front the whole night, and not letting anyone else really have a go. Myself included, although I've tried to be a bit more democratic recently. I have no problem playing anywhere and if someone wants to go up front, I would gladly give up my position, if asked.

Another problem I see is a lack of teamwork & the amount of wasteful shots from outside the box (again myself included). Theres often an easier/better pass available, but they still shoot, and we end up losing the match. The only reason I do shoot is because I know I wouldnt get the ball back in that situation, and I think thats the reason many of you shoot too.

Its still a good laugh though, but to make it fairer and more enjoyable for everyone thats what I would change.

We're up to 3k now btw!

Advertisement