Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FIFA 12 Club

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

send a request to Ego FC

Cheers Miralize. Sent in a request.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bar26

Il get in on that too please if you dont mind, iv sent a request to your club i play CB.

Great stuff!

What up miralize, was hoping to get a game in last night, ive sent the request to join, Kreepindeathz is my gamer tag. cheers

• Advertisement

I had no idea that was you. I'll accept you when I get on later

My bad, should had given my tag, nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Lads, to anyone interested in joining. This is not the Boards club. Anyone is welcome to trial, though if you do we will probably start you out in defensive positions as that is the only area we are lacking. And after that you have to be a good player to stay in the club, as we do plan on becoming a top team. If you don't play frequently we will more than likely remove you from the club to keep the numbers to a minimum, and due to needing to play with the same players most nights to form a good team chemistry.

If you do trial for us remember we want you to pass, pass, pass and recycle possession. If you're online to play enough and good enough then hit up myself or Miralize for a trial.

All the best gangsta's :P

FunkZ wrote: »
    Lads, to anyone interested in joining. This is not the Boards club. Anyone is welcome to trial, though if you do we will probably start you out in defensive positions as that is the only area we are lacking. And after that you have to be a good player to stay in the club, as we do plan on becoming a top team. If you don't play frequently we will more than likely remove you from the club to keep the numbers to a minimum, and due to needing to play with the same players most nights to form a good team chemistry.

If you do trial for us remember we want you to pass, pass, pass and recycle possession. If you're online to play enough and good enough then hit up myself or Miralize for a trial.

All the best gangsta's :P

I was guilty of not doing this on a few occasions last night. Whipping in a cross taking, on a defender etc. I didn't know that was the style of play before hand to be honest till someone told me.

It takes a while to get used to the style because my 1st instinct if i'm out on the wing would be to throw in a cross or beat the defender.

Thought I improved a bit in the last few games once I was getting used to the style of play the club plays.

Seems to be a good atmosphere in the club aswell with people not losing the head if someone makes a mistake.

I was guilty of not doing this on a few occasions last night. Whipping in a cross taking, on a defender etc. I didn't know that was the style of play before hand to be honest till someone told me.

It takes a while to get used to the style because my 1st instinct if i'm out on the wing would be to throw in a cross or beat the defender.

Thought I improved a bit in the last few games once I was getting used to the style of play the club plays.

Seems to be a good atmosphere in the club aswell with people not losing the head if someone makes a mistake.

You're playing awesomely man, you're a great addition to the club! Keyser has improved his passing game and possession play a LOT since joining too, good work lads!

Yeah the atmosphere is pretty savage, it is what makes the game enjoyable!

I'm on now and I'll be off at around eight for the evening, but I'll get a lot of clubs in over the weekend :pac:

Anybody else wanna try our hardest to finish in Division One next season? We showed earlier this season that we would be capable of it!

• Advertisement

Im on for an hour if this trial is happening

could you send another request then?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

lads,im only a 79 rated cam,like to pass,wouldnt mind a run out.:)

waz57 gamertag.

Hey man, at the moment we don't have much room, and we're only taking on players that play in defence or goals.

Though if I were you I'd go to FVPA.co.uk and find yourself a team! There's loads of teams looking for players there!

Lads I'm going to bump the eGo thread as it is way more relevant =]

cool man no probs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

gamertag frankie gibson

postion CDM

Very enjoyable lads, il be on again most nights during the week for an hour or two,
    Kreepindeathz

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Hi llads, any chance i could get into the team or try out?

Ive played VP club alot in FIFA 11, had a 90 RW, just started with FIFA 12, would love to be a part of a boards club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Same here guys...happy to play anywhere really...bar goals :D

lads im interseted in starting a new club,primarly for a bit of craic,but also no messing about,anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Add a few people off this list and you'll more than likely get a few to play .
    I'm keysersoze1988 btw

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056591604&pp=15&page=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Steezy Magee

lookin for a good full time club with a few Irish lads! played for Globel and Swedish Legends both clubs were in top 50 in the world. My pro is an 89 cam and ill play anywhere in midfield or up front!

Gamertag : Asigaru

Advertisement