Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lollipops

Options
  • 16-09-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

doing a kiddies fun day and giving out lollipops to the kids after...want a load of them, preferably those big plastic jars/tubs do you know anywhere in the city that does that and rough how much?
    thanks loads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

You'd prob be able to buy a big box from one of the larger supermarkets, as I am assuming you don't have a cash and carry card? A newsagents as well might be happy to sell you a box. Try the euro shops as well, they often stock the big buckets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwaygal09

thank you! I will look into those suggestions. (no no card for cash n carry but would be easiest...hmm)

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I had to pick up some lollipops to lure students to join our society in nuig yesterday! :D

In the €2shop I got 2 bags of 30 mini Chuupa Chups for €3 (or €2 each). So 60 lollipops for €3 or 5cent each.

images_71.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Ask in your local chemist. They always seem to have a supply for my boys. Indeed my lads know where the best places are for lollipops. When you do let us know. I will be there. My boys love their lollipops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwaygal09

Thank you for your replies. Thankfully got hold of someone with a cashncarry card to help us out. The euro lollies sound great value.

thx

• Advertisement
Advertisement