Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Hub

Options
  • 16-09-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to access the Sports Hub to watch the Rugby, as I'm on holidays at the moment, however it tells me I need to be a customer. I am a customer, and it doesn't seem to recognise that I'm logged in. What do I need to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to access the Sports Hub to watch the Rugby, as I'm on holidays at the moment, however it tells me I need to be a customer. I am a customer, and it doesn't seem to recognise that I'm logged in. What do I need to do?

Hi Tea 1000,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid you will need to be connected to an eircom network (broadband) in order to watch the Rugby - Re: eircom SportsHub.

If you are abroad on holidays, or in Ireland on a different network, unfortunately you won't be able to use your SportsHub /Setana Sports / Account.

Please let me know if you need any help with anything else.

Best regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Hi Tea 1000,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid you will need to be connected to an eircom network (broadband) in order to watch the Rugby - Re: eircom SportsHub.

If you are abroad on holidays, or in Ireland on a different network, unfortunately you won't be able to use your SportsHub /Setana Sports / Account.

Best regards,
    Ant
    Balls. Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Hi Tea 1000,

Best regards,
    Ant
    Actually, is there any chance this could be changed? To be fair, the main time people would like to use this service is when they're on holidays! Surely it'd be another positive for Eircom if by being a customer you could easily view these events while abroad on holidays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Actually, is there any chance this could be changed? To be fair, the main time people would like to use this service is when they're on holidays! Surely it'd be another positive for Eircom if by being a customer you could easily view these events while abroad on holidays?

Hi Tea 1000,

Thanks again and I appreciate what you are say.
    eircom's Value Added Services (VAS), including all the HUBS (SportsHub, StudyHub, MusicHub), are a strong selling point for our company.

These added services are offered free to our customers - and generally we've had fantasic feedback. At a time when there is a large degree of competition, these services have added good value. Obviously, this is a key reason why we market our service against others, and ask customers to switch to eircom - to avail of these great added value offers /along side our broadband/phoneline bundles.

It's a fair point that you make, though as above, SportsHub (including Setanta Sports) is a offered uniquely to our customers on the eircom network, and this has driven many customers back to eircom today.

Let me know if you need more help any time.

Best regards,
    Ant

Advertisement