Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress Code - Soho

Options
  • 16-09-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I've never been into Soho before, I'm going for a meal and drinks there later. Somebody told me they have a strict dress code, this true?

I'm not normally one for the shoes, usually wear just a nice pair of trainers (not bright white yokes), will that suffice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

They're not that strict, you will be grand in anything but a tracksuit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Damn, I was planning on breaking out the Umbros and all... :pac:

Cheers though, that helps. My shoes are awful suit shoe things that get pulled out maybe twice a year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

i think as long as you're not too casual its ok.

is it true they don't serve alcohol in the resteraunt to anyone under 23? or 21? i heard someone say that them and their friends went there and we all over 18, yet weren't allowed alcohol because they were under 21/23 so they all left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

EyeSight wrote: »
    i think as long as you're not too casual its ok.

is it true they don't serve alcohol in the resteraunt to anyone under 23? or 21? i heard someone say that them and their friends went there and we all over 18, yet weren't allowed alcohol because they were under 21/23 so they all left

not sure about the actual age but they have been known to ask for ID if they suspect any minors when ordering drink with food alright.

Advertisement