Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New router ?????????

Options
  • 16-09-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

I was told two weeks ago i was been sent out a new router due to ny current one being a bit dodgy. The tech rang a week later and asked had i received it yet and i said no and that he was sorry and he would send one priority post with no then to exchange the old for the new. I have yet to receive any router. Any way to sort this out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

tonydude wrote: »
    I was told two weeks ago i was been sent out a new router due to ny current one being a bit dodgy. The tech rang a week later and asked had i received it yet and i said no and that he was sorry and he would send one priority post with no then to exchange the old for the new. I have yet to receive any router. Any way to sort this out

Hi tonydude,

Thanks for post.
    Can you PM me your eircom account or phone number and I will look into this.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement