Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any more Discounts?

Options
  • 16-09-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I am on Value Reward Price plan and have just got 2% discount. Have been told that I can not get the 6% discount because I pay part of the bill every couple of weeks on line instead of direct debit.

Note that I use e-billing.

Are there any discounts I am missing out on.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hi paulgalway,

With our Value Reward plan, we can offer an additional 4% discount for paying your bill by direct debit.

However, we can also offer an additional 3% discount on your electricity units if you have piped gas in the premises and would be interested in switching to ESB Electric Ireland for your gas supply. We can also offer an additional 4% off your gas units for direct debit, and an additional 2% off the gas units for online billing.

If you have further questions, please ask :)

Thanks,
    Mark

Advertisement