Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get my dialled number changed?

Options
  • 16-09-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I recently signed up to vodafone bill pay as a new connection with a new number,However i only remembered that my old number is connected to my parents house alarm system. i rang vodafone to see if i could keep the old number but they said the numbers connected to the contract and they cant change it.Did anyone ever get their bill pay number switched?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its connected in what way? Can the new number not be?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 johnjunior79

Im not to sure the guy who installed it put my number on to the alarm system so when it goes off i get a phone call to alert me

Im not to sure the guy who installed it put my number on to the alarm system so when it goes off i get a phone call to alert me

Yes, that could be change to any number you wish. Be it your new number, or your parents etc. Get the guy back to reprogram it, or if you want i can move this to the home security forum where the lads there will get you sorted?

yes dave move it please

yes dave move it please

Done. Titled updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

What type of alarm is it?

its a secure watch hkc alarm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

its a secure watch hkc alarm

You will engineer access to the alarm to change the number that is programmed in the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Do you know the name of the company who installed it? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Ring the installer he may tell you how to do it over the phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement