Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenmare hotel and Resort

Options
  • 16-09-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of coming over to Kenmare for 2 nights. We have 2 young children (2 and 4) and would like to know of a 'family friendly' hotel/guesthouse in Kenmare/area. Have been looking at the Kenmare hotel and resort on line, but it's E139 a night(!) Is it worth the hype/cost? Is there much to do in the Kenmare area for a family with young kids?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 lowkeys

I'm just back from a few days in West Cork and Kenmare direction and while i can't recommend accommodation i would definately recommend The Ewe Sculptor park as a place for kids and adults. It is just outsie glengarriff on the Kenmare road- amazing views on the drive there from Kenmare also. I went to the Ewe with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed it and commented on how it would be a great half day trip for a family - once you get the weather that is!

Advertisement