Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate admissions

Options
  • 16-09-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I got accepted to the Msc in Finance in July. I have been trying to contact the above department for the last week through calls and email but never get through and my emails are going unanswered. Are they really that difficult to get a hold of? Bar showing up at the office is there a good time to call them? It says on the site they take calls between 2.30pm and 4 but when I ring at those times it rings engaged. If I ring before then I get an answering machine. Is there any other number I can ring to get a hold of them. I am calling 4023434. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭iwishihadaname

Hi all, I got accepted to the Msc in Finance in July. I have been trying to contact the above department for the last week through calls and email but never get through and my emails are going unanswered. Are they really that difficult to get a hold of? Bar showing up at the office is there a good time to call them? It says on the site they take calls between 2.30pm and 4 but when I ring at those times it rings engaged. If I ring before then I get an answering machine. Is there any other number I can ring to get a hold of them. I am calling 4023434. Thanks.

I'm doing a postgrad in accounting. We weren't on the list for inductions so I dont know when and where to start. Noone has replied to my emails, can't get through to them on calls. It's a disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lastChanceSal

I'm doing a postgrad in accounting. We weren't on the list for inductions so I dont know when and where to start. Noone has replied to my emails, can't get through to them on calls. It's a disaster!

Yeah on the same boat but for a different masters. If you can find the email address for your course head, then they might be the best to contact.

Have you gotten any letters or emails back since you accepted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭MasterSun

Hi, I'm doing the Msc in Finance course this year.
    I attended the induction session on Friday. Only 2 or 3 out of the 10 people who showed up have already registered, the rest of us were still waiting for registration details.

PS. Our 1st Lecture starts at 9.00 on monday in room 2-016

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

I was the same... I was at the induction last friday and only one person out of 20 of us were registered... i happened to be over in Bolton Street yesterday and went to the registrations office and they told me I am able to register and just printed out the letter for me there and then.. I still havent received the letter in the post telling me to register yet tho (even tho i no longer need it)... my friend was with me and they told her they havent even seen her application yet.. so its worth going over and getting it checked out.

Advertisement