Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARHAMMER GAMING CLUBS

Options
  • 16-09-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    this is my first time using this website so i hope im doing it right im wondering if there are any war gaming clubs around the Meath dublin area thanks and what nights they take place thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭wittycynic

Hi Jaf, I am unaware of any gaming clubs in Meath (though there may indeed be some), the two biggest Dublin clubs are Dublin Gamers' Guild and The Warheads, both of which meet at Gamers' World, Jervis Street, Dublin, on Wednesday and Thursday evenings respectively to game. The best place for more info would be www.w-ired.org which is, in essence, the centralised website for all wargaming in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jaf89

Thanks Wittycynic, the website you gave me is just the right thing I was looking for il definitely pop in and have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

droghedagamesclub.info

Advertisement