Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Dine in for 2 for 12.50

Options
  • 16-09-2011 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

I've just had my first one of these. Was a chicken/prawn paella with hasselback potatoes and lemon suffle. Got this mainly as was the only 1 left! Anyone any suggestions of other 1s to try?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elliebn

I always look out for this deal and buy about 4 of them and get food that you can freeze. Whole chicken, gammon, pork, beef etc. The only problem is that some of the sides and desserts cant be frozen so i pick things carefully. I love the fact that i also get the 4 bottles of wine

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

The gammon is available this week and the whole rotisserie chicken which are both lovely, dessert wise the ice creams are lovely and included in the offer this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rlogue

copacetic wrote: »
    The gammon is available this week and the whole rotisserie chicken which are both lovely, dessert wise the ice creams are lovely and included in the offer this week.

Have you any links to back up that statement? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

elliebn wrote: »
    I always look out for this deal and buy about 4 of them and get food that you can freeze.

Yeah, me too. Although I generally get through them in the 4 days. It really is top value. 4 decent quality meals for 2 and 4 bottles of wine for €50. You could eat cheaper but not more conveniently and M&S stuff is really good.

Advertisement