Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

which semi permanent hair colour should I use?

• 16-09-2011 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    My hair is maturally red and I dyed it dark brown last night with garnier herbashine. There wasn't quite enough in the one packet though and it took absolutely ages to do because I have thick hair. It didn't turn out that bad just my natural colour is showing through alot.
    The colour is a bit darker than I would have liked, I should have gone for medium brown. I'm going to buy more tomorrow and do it again to get rid of my natural colour. For the best result should I buy the exact same one again same colour or would that make it even darker. Should I buy the medium brown one(also garnier herbashine) or would my hair just turn out patchy because I don't want to have to go through the same trouble and effort again. Or should I buy the clairol nice'n easy foam because it would be so much easier or would it be a bad idea to mix brands.
    I appreciate all advice thank you!

Advertisement