Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Toolbar Issue

Options
  • 16-09-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm currently using the beta toolbar. When I search for something on boards and am taken to the results page the beta toolbar appears at the top of the page but it's not functional (i.e. drop down box doesn't appear). May be worth having a look at at some point.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Haven't had any problem with mine (also Beta). Occasionally the toolbar is not there at all, but that has been discussed, and I think has been less of an issue recently anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

On the subject of the toolbar: I've notice since since I upgraded to Lion on my Mac that the Boards.ie menu on the beta toolbar automatically opens every time I load or reload a page, even though the cursor is no where near it. Happens in Safari and Chrome. It's very annoying. Other sites are fine.

Advertisement