If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 40D6530 LED tv

Options
  • 16-09-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi - what is the best price you can do for this tv, and can you organise courier delivery to Dublin (happy to pay)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there,

Our best price at the moment is £769.95. I've none in stock at the moment, I could get one in for you though.

This item is a 'In Store Only' purchase so it would need to be collected in Belfast.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LLGPLNZ

Hi there,

Our best price at the moment is £769.95. I've none in stock at the moment, I could get one in for you though.

This item is a 'In Store Only' purchase so it would need to be collected in Belfast.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Regards.
    Chris

Great - when could I pick it up? Oh, and could someone load it into the car? I'd be coming to Belfast by myself as it's a surprise for my husband

Hi,

If you PM me a contact number I'll get in touch, or contact us on 00443339000071 and we can get an order put on our system for you.

All going well if we can get it in on Friday it'll be available from 11am Friday morning. And there is no problem at all loading it in to the car for you.

Regards.
    Chris

Hi,

If you PM me a contact number I'll get in touch, or contact us on 00443339000071 and we can get an order put on our system for you.

All going well if we can get it in on Friday it'll be available from 11am Friday morning. And there is no problem at all loading it in to the car for you.

Regards.
    Chris

Hi - sent through my details via PM yesterday and left a voicemail just now. If you could confirm the order number, that would be wonderful.

Hi

I tried calling six times, leaving voicemails on both the 070 and 071 numbers, and PMs, but wasn't able to speak to anyone to place an order.

I've have placed an order with Amazon to be delivered via http://www.deliverme.ie as the cost is the same (if not slightly cheaper).

I might try Richer Sounds again in the future if the customer service can improve to match the competitive prices

Edit: Chris and Dave have both just called me back separately, stating that they were busy yesterday. It appears that Richer Sounds are a victim of their own success.

• Advertisement

Hi there.

Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in the time frame needed.

We were busy and both Chris and I did have messages to call you back but we hope that we can be of assistance in the future.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.