Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!! I need advice, will I won't I move to Australia???

• 16-09-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 headmelt

I am looking for some sound advice. Myself and my family have residency for Australia wich is due to expire early next year. I am working part time and my husband is working full time and we are very lucky, I know that. I just have this urge to go back to Australia. I have young children and I have very good support here from my family. My fear is that when my visa expires we will loose our jobs and the country will get worse and I will regret it for the rest of my life....! We don't have the money to move so would have to borrow and if we get to rent our house we would still have to put about 200 -300 towards it every month. What would you do? My head is melted.... thanks for any advice : )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

If your head is melting don't go to Australia, it is very warm there and will only make things worse. The thing you're after is somewhere nice and cold. You should go to the North Pole OP. Your head won't melt there and all will be well.

you have jobs, you cant afford to move, you have kids, don't move

• Registered Users Posts: 3 headmelt

bluewolf wrote: »
    you have jobs, you cant afford to move, you have kids, don't move

Thanks, you're probably right... sometimes I think the grass is greener.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

headmelt wrote: »
    Thanks, you're probably right... sometimes I think the grass is greener.

It aint greener in Australia, they haven't got any

• Registered Users Posts: 28 veyron

dddddddd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

veyron wrote: »
    dddddddd

Octuple "D"'s

get 'em out and giz a look then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Never Mind, just go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To