Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back playing XBL :)

Options
  • 16-09-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey all
    Just getting back on to XBL,I played a lot about 2/3 years ago but since then havent being playing as much,Im going to be playing a lot more now and looking to rebuild my friends list,

Il mostly be playing Dead Island and Batlefield 3 when its released ,I definitely need to be playing with the same people for BF3,Joining random parties is a nightmare in that game,

Im not really in to trash talking the opposition or anything like that,I just like to play for the fun of it and winning is a bonus

My Gamertag is MunsterFan if you playing any of these games send me a FR

Im in the middle of moving house atm so i wont be very active for the next 2 to 3 weeks but after that im good to go (If Eircom install the BB fast enough)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

3 Things putting me off here...

1.MUNSTER

2.You wont be online for 3 weeks

3.Eircoms Broadband

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I think I know a group of gamers that play battlefield.

Check sig

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Kev. wrote: »
    3 Things putting me off here...

1.MUNSTER

2.You wont be online for 3 weeks

3.Eircoms Broadband

:D
    :mad:
    It makes me so fúcking angry, the shít just drops ever few minutes but its not my connection because my PC is still online.

GOD DAMN YOU EIRCOM!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I think I know a group of gamers that play battlefield.

Check sig
    raze is right www.irlclan.net add a few of us for bc2 or battlefield three in a few weeks dont worry few lads itching for new blood and tags :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

:mad:
    It makes me so fúcking angry, the shít just drops ever few minutes but its not my connection because my PC is still online.

GOD DAMN YOU EIRCOM!!!!
    I think I can help you with that problem, since the same thing was happening to me a few weeks ago. What model router do you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Good bunch of lads to play Battlefield 3 with on www.irlclan.net

Advertisement