Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Martin Begley

• 16-09-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Due to the Immortal show being cancelled Martin Begley is currently looking for a fight in the next couple of weeks. Are there any shows going on that can help? Perhaps someone that can salvage the fight that was supposed to happen? If not he will fight anyone @ 70kgs

Thanks for any help.

Marty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 KDavern

celtic gladiator is on in 4weeks in city west dublin,really good show,maybe if u got on to them then maybe theyd sort something out..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Due to the Immortal show being cancelled Martin Begley is currently looking for a fight in the next couple of weeks. Are there any shows going on that can help? Perhaps someone that can salvage the fight that was supposed to happen? If not he will fight anyone @ 70kgs

Thanks for any help.

Marty

I tried, it's not possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Thanks for your help guys i havnt totally lost faith in this forum yet.
    Hopefully ill get something for him before i leave again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ON TOP PROMOTIONS

We may have something for him for Saturday coming but may have to be at a Catchweight?

Let me know via a message on Cagewarriors as I have already messaged you there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Looks like we pulled a rabbit out of the hat for this one!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement