Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 samthe man

Ezridax my man, if you get down there this friday you can have it, as long as you tell sean to have an other one for sammy to look at the following friday!!! I was toying with the idea of having a stock custom made in ireland, but that could cost more than the rifle and scope. But Il have a look at this one 1st and see what I think then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I don't have a CZ anymore so to buy the stock i'd have to buy the rifle too, but just don't have the funds at the moment for that. I'm heading down there today instead so i'll try get a photo and upload it later to see if its the one you want.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 38 samthe man

Well ezridax, did you get down to the wonderland that is Stakelums, it must be the only shop in Ireland were you can buy guns and hardboard in the one trip:D. The black stock is nice, but I think I might go for the olive green, get the Accuracy International look:). But a custom paint job would be nice, but thats away in the furture, one day at a time and all that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Its still there. Never made it down. Ended up ringing him instead.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement