Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad diploma in accounting

Options
  • 16-09-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Does anyone know when this course is starting? The only info I've found has been when to collect my student card. Is there an induction or does anybody know when and where we start? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Does anyone know when this course is starting? The only info I've found has been when to collect my student card. Is there an induction or does anybody know when and where we start? Thanks for any help.
    Most undergrad courses start monday, I dunno about postgrad

If you go into the DIT timetables website and view your timetable in list mode it includes the date of each class which would probably tell you when and where.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

Its most likely Monday. Contact your course chair, by phone if possible.

Advertisement