Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 22 year old female seeking apartment / house-share in Ballsbridge ASAP

Options
  • 16-09-2011 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey

I really hope this is in the right section. Apologies if it's not!

I'm going to be moving down to Dublin next week (hopefully by September 25th) as I'm beginning an internship on the 26th. I'm willing to pay from 400 to ideally 500 Euro for a decent room in a nice enough house/apartment. I would be willing to live with 1, 2 or 3 other people who are around the same age (22).

If you are looking for someone to move into your apartment/house then drop me an email or if you're looking for some people to move in with then get in contact. I'll be in Dublin on Monday.

Anywhere around Northumberland road ideally suits me.

Thanks, Natalie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

PM'd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EimUCD

Hi. I have a room available in Donnybrook, right by Ballsbridge. 500e per month per room. There are currently five people living here. Four female, one male. We are all final year students, one on a midwifery internship after christmas. Twelve month lease, option to sublet the last three months. Great house, great location. Right by the 46a/39a/145 etc bus routes. Walking distance to ballsbridge, I know this as I have had to walk there for previous exams from here. If you could get back to us as soon as possible that would be great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement