Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANTM Cycle 17 All Stars!

Options
  • 17-09-2011 3:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

I love this! So many bitches are back:p;)

I only got into it at about cycle 11 but I remember most of them!

I love Angelea, Alison, Sheena, Isis, Bianca (great legs) and whoever else I have left out.

I wonder could this be the last cycle as the rigmarole at the judging seemed tired. Where could it go for 18?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I have seen every single cycle (it's my guilty pleasure) but I have to say, I really don't like this at all.

It's basically trying to make a new Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian psuedo-celebrity, famous for nothing bolloxology.

I had to laugh when Tyra referred to them as fan favourites. What utter bull! Alexandria was despised by the public, as were Bianca, Camille and Angelea. They were brought back to create drama. I personally hope Biance falls flat on her face. She comes across as a vile creature.

The only ones I'm happy to see are Laura and Kayla.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bridget84

What channel is this on? The last time I checked they were only showing re runs on Sky Living.

bridget84 wrote: »
    What channel is this on? The last time I checked they were only showing re runs on Sky Living.

Its only started in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Inevitable but atrocious.

Surprised to see Alison back there.

Where could it go for 18?

Knowing Tyra it'll be probably some other "model minority" that won't ever have a hope of succeeding. I'm going to guess amputees.

Personally I'd like to see her do a male cycle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Knowing Tyra it'll be probably some other "model minority" that won't ever have a hope of succeeding. I'm going to guess amputees.

Personally I'd like to see her do a male cycle.

You're right about the random cycles. As much as I liked the petite cycle it annoyed me because realistically there isn't much work for them in the modelling world.

A male cycle would actually be great!
    Anyone else shocked by Nigel's hair? He looked better bald!

Advertisement