Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you nicknamed your willy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Xpsgamer

smash wrote: »
    She thought it would be ironic, kinda like little John.

No no im fairly sure it was your tiny flaccid penis that did it :P kind of like a shrew in the winter time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Iron Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I've never named mine, but my gf has - she likes to call it Mr. Pinky Poo - true story!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

I call it the Stalk.... i.e. A stem or similar structure that supports a plant part such as a flower :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

some people are strange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The Butternut Squash

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tentmaker

The mighty one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Myself and the boyfriend named his, though I think he may have already named it himself... Jimbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

"Lonely" is ainm do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Ralph.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

smash wrote: »
    She thought it would be ironic, kinda like little John.

Ha Ha You have a little Willy! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Donald Pump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

The Blood Spear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

"Sex Offender".

Oh wait..I'm getting confused. That's the nickname for my uncle Willy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang

PS: Mine is the largest thing in the Penis Hall of Fame. It is now the Universal Idol of Phallicism.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I call mine "Napper Hawkins Breakfast".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

mr. pringle..once you pop

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang
    Greetings young chap, might we consider the Shape and Size of your Tongue as the 8th Wonder of the World?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Tentmaker wrote: »
    PS: Mine is the largest thing in the Penis Hall of Fame. It is now the Universal Idol of Phallicism.

have you had it removed and hung up on a wall there ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

mattjack wrote: »

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Hairy Harry with the one eye

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Whiskas.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

The Wibbly Wobbly Wonder

You seem to be taking an undue interest in my genitalia. Are you certain you don't have ulterior motives. I mean, afterall, I've had far too many tweaks do a swoon from their utter admiration of it, and you are beginning to give me that uneasy feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

You seem to be taking an undue interest in my genitalia. Are you certain you don't have ulterior motives. I mean, afterall, I've had far too many tweaks do a swoon from their utter admiration of it, and you are beginning to give me that uneasy feeling.

:pac::pac: mrs Mattjack is now into convulsions laughing...I,m suggesting paternity tests for scobes ,I mean children I fathered....

:pac::pac: mrs Mattjack is now into convulsions laughing...I,m suggesting paternity tests for scobes ,I mean children I fathered....
    I have a sneaking suspicion that she too is taking an undue interest in my genitalia, despite her assurances to the contrary.
    By the way, tell your wife that I say she lies (well enough to fool you), but hardly will she ever be capable of deceiving this mighty lover of her kind.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Brian Fantana -"I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang."

Redlion! Love the name. Has such a risqueness about it. Are you the adventurous type, loving the feel of new things? Bet you thrill to the touch of new clothes againt your skin, or a luxuriant bath after a hard day. Do you moan with satisfaction as you slide in to it, letting its warmth embrace your whole being, and delight in the joy as fingers of wetness play over you? What is your favorite food, one that you can nibble on for hours, enjoying its taste deep down, inside you?;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Redlion! Love the name. Has such a risqueness about it. Are you the adventurous type, loving the feel of new things? Bet you thrill to the touch of new clothes againt your skin, or a luxuriant bath after a hard day. Do you moan with satisfaction as you slide in to it, letting its warmth embrace your whole being, and delight in the joy as fingers of wetness play over you? What is your favorite food, one that you can nibble on for hours, enjoying its taste deep down, inside you?;)
    So, eh...your tent or mine?

Advertisement