Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor live and loud music event - Sion Rd.

Options
  • 17-09-2011 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Its 07:50 in the morning and there has been some live music event going on all night (noticed it from around 10pm) just down the road from us.

Sounds like its coming from near the warrington horse place or Inch sawmills.

Any idea what it is anyone?

Its not your normal house party and the bands are live (and quite good) and very loud. (sounds like its outside)

Unfortunatley it has kept me and my family awake most of the night - even though its prob half a mile away.

It would just be nice to know what it was that has kept us awake - and also would have been nicer to have been invited :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

It could have been one of them secret sessions. A load of dance music and people getting sh!t faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

They seem to be cranking it up again for another night !!

Another night of it and I'll be climbing the walls tomorrow morning and fit to invite them to take their tents down.

It'd be ok but we have two small kids that have been cranky all day due to lack of, and disturbed sleep (the wife had to go back to bed after the noise finished this morning)

A neighbour said there was parking signs and loads of cars there - so looks like a proper event but how do they get away with pumping REALLY loud music out all through the night for two nights. (8pm to 8am I suspect again)

Loads of houses nearer to it than us. they must be either driven demented (or invited !).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Plug wrote: »
    It could have been one of them secret sessions. A load of dance music and people getting sh!t faced.

You've obviously never been to one. And no it's not.

Englander you have a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Orgy in the Bishops Palace?

Very common in RCC history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Drumkit warrior

I heard there is chickens been violated at some sick river ritual..happens in random locations all over Ireland every September....sick, wish I was there....party on bitches!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Anyone find out what event this was why was it allowed go on all night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Sky King wrote: »
    You've obviously never been to one. And no it's not.

Englander you have a PM.

Sky King
    Could you p.m me also please im just curious to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Oh go on, spill the beans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

There's no beans. It's not a Secret Sessions but I have a fair idea where the music was coming from and why, but it's nothing to do with me - so I'll leave it up to you guys to find out yourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It was a wedding taking place on the family's property on the Sion Road.

And that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

phew, i thought i'd missed the opening of anew dunnes stores!

Advertisement