Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VRT price hypes

Options
  • 17-09-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

We looked at getting a newer car (7 seater) after looking for a while decided on a car in northern ireland. Checked the VRT it was reasonable so purchased the car. We now have it back in the south it needed a few things doing as it's a 2005 got them done and now and looked again at the VRT and it's increased by nearly €400 only 10 days later. Now we got a car from the UK 4 years ago and the same thing happened. It's as if they know!!! has anyone else experienced this? it's very anoying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

They watch and see whos pricing what, and if they see an interest in something they increase accordingly. Shocking I will never ever ever EVER give them a penny for a car again. I would rather move to another country if I bought a new car.

VRT would probably pay my rent for a year or so in the North.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement