Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Hellfire Trip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

what will you be doing up there:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Paying homage to Belzlebulb! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Sorry lads.... Can't go

I have being impaired by kopperberg !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

As of now, I can't either. Impaired by forgotten deadlines.

Lets call it off and try another time. I wouldn't mind maybe sleeping up there some night. What about 31/10/2011?

• Advertisement

What about 31/10/2011?

That depends on just how badly you want to get shanked by the, uh, 'regulars'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well im sitting up here at the merry ploughboy and it would appear that everyone pulled out of this and im getting weird looks from all the norms. ill give it 5 more minutes then im heading hone to dinner and the missus.

ill probably be doing the fm104 haunted phoneshow on the 31st so im out fir that date.

Riamfada wrote: »
    well im sitting up here at the merry ploughboy and it would appear that everyone pulled out of this and im getting weird looks from all the norms. ill give it 5 more minutes then im heading hone to dinner and the missus.

ill probably be doing the fm104 haunted phoneshow on the 31st so im out fir that date.

I'm just after being up in the Hell Fire Club car park, no sign of any of our ghostbusters!

I take it this gig is cancelled so?!?

Urizen wrote: »
    That depends on just how badly you want to get shanked by the, uh, 'regulars'.
    What's this?

• Advertisement

I'd be up for camping up there on 31/10/11 with some barbeques and beers.
    If we get really brave we could play some cards in the HFC too:D
    I have a mini BBQ.

I'm just after being up in the Hell Fire Club car park, no sign of any of our ghostbusters!

Sorry I thought we were meeting at the merry ploughboy :o

Sorry I thought we were meeting at the merry ploughboy :o

I shuda mentioned I was going to hook up with the possy at the HFC car park, my fault... Anyone up 4 a re-try tomorrow???

What's this?

It's not exactly safe man. Some pretty unseemly characters hang out there some nights, Hallowe'en especially.

Urizen wrote: »
    It's not exactly safe man. Some pretty unseemly characters hang out there some nights, Hallowe'en especially.
    What like Satanists?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

More like junkies. I don't think an overnight stay would be the cleverest idea.

Sorry this blew out on you guys. Better luck next time.

Oryx wrote: »

It's a grand spot to camp at, once you take the usual precautions and camp a short distance from the house itself and out of view of the house in case there happens to be a piss up or a party up in the house...

Oryx wrote: »

It's a grand spot to camp at, once you take the usual precautions and camp a short distance from the house itself and out of view of the house in case there happens to be a piss up or a party up in the house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Weather is a disgrace again today :(

So it's a good spot to camp at once you take the usual precautions and camp somewhere else :p

• Advertisement

So it's a good spot to camp at once you take the usual precautions and camp somewhere else :p

AS50_sniper_rifle.jpg

:cool::D

:eek::eek::eek:

177421.jpg

177425.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Coincidently I was up there yesterday afternoon as the cloud was too low to go up much higher in the hills.

For anyone who may be interested in going to visit, this notice is worth bearing in mind

parkingnotice.jpg

the weather looks poor, but is fine, a fairly light drizzle and a strong breeze, no worse than that.

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Coincidently I was up there yesterday afternoon as the cloud was too low to go up much higher in the hills.

For anyone who may be interested in going to visit, this notice is worth bearing in mind

parkingnotice.jpg

the weather looks poor, but is fine, a fairly light drizzle and a strong breeze, no worse than that.

No need for cars,just make a satanic circle and run backwards around it and keep saying Hellfire club and in a few seconds you will be transported up there.......
    Please note:may not work :pac:

Anyone up for a second go at this walk tonight?

I'd be up for camping on 31/10/11 with BBQ and Beer.
    Maybe bring friends too in case that satanists appear.
    Are they real? Do they sacrifice lamps and such up there? Are they goths?
    Drink the blood ect ect?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

Do they sacrifice lamps
    Lamp Sacrifice? In my diocese? Diabolical feckers! :D
    Well, if we're having a bbq and beer we'll have plenty of sharp objects and bottles with which to battle those dark robed devil worshipers!

• Advertisement

I'd be up for camping on 31/10/11 with BBQ and Beer.
    Are they real? Do they sacrifice lamps and such up there? Are they goths?
    Drink the blood ect ect?

It's actually the one night of the year that you'd probably have a mad crowd going up for a p*ss up. Having said that, I was up at the summit after dark last Halloween and the place was utterly deserted.

It's a weird place like that, more times I've been up there during the day and there would be leftovers of knacker drinking (bottles and cans left lying about), and a fire, sometimes inside the house and sometimes just outside around the front of the building, but I've never seen any activity up there at night or in the evening, even during the summer.

Advertisement