Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Hellfire Trip

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Riamfada wrote: »
    I was kidding! You should know my posting style by now :D
    And you know mine which is all serious and po faced. ;)

If you do manage to rearrange this trip, ask me nicely, I might come along and bring some 'chicks'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Anyone feel like sacrificing a small goat while at this ? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

robbie_998 wrote: »
    Anyone feel like sacrificing a small goat while at this ? :/

Don't be stupid, where would we goat.

..... Cats are much more prevalent around here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Has anyone gone up there yet then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Milly33 wrote: »
    Has anyone gone up there yet then..

I've been up here more times than I've had hot dinners, but at night and inside the house, only once or twice, would love to do the ghost trek thing with a group...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Was up there once or twice myself at night, was bitterly cold both times and no one to be seen or heard of anywhere, maybe a cold night might be the best to go up.

How about a boards Haunted Halloween Hell Fire Club trip?!?

C'mon folks, tis the scariest time of the year coming up, the scariest place at night is on our doorstep?!?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Think you might not be the only one with that idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Personally I wouldnt go near the place around Halloween. Its a mecca for scobie trippin' on pills and not your average scobie. Hard core stab yore'ma scobies.

I probably wont be doing anything paranormal this Halloween but I will be doing the FM104 Phone Show Halloween Special this Wednesday. Tune in to hear my sexy Barry White radio voice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I'm heading up this week with work with a local tour company - can't wait! Already did the trip to see what it was like but it was bright so you couldn't get the same feel. Really looking forward to it in the dark!

It's the scariest time of the year folks, who's on?!?

:(:(:(

Heard a rumour there is a seance on up here tonight lol!

Well I'm do or die! Am up here at the summit outside the old ruin, beautiful view over the city, a few families up here doing the "let's find the devil", thing with the kids, with the dad's letting off a few fireworks, all very respectable, not a skobie, skanger or a can of Dutch Gold in sight!

Well I'm do or die! Am up here at the summit outside the old ruin, beautiful view over the city, a few families up here doing the "let's find the devil", thing with the kids, with the dad's letting off a few fireworks, all very respectable, not a skobie, skanger or a can of Dutch Gold in sight!

early yet................

I've just come across this website on the internet, first time I've ever come across any kind of a formally organised occult organisation that is associated with this building in the current time...

http://www.hellfirelodge.com/home.html

EDIT: This organisation (Order of the Trapazoid) seems to have a definite association with the satanic order known as the "Order of the Nine Angles", which was investigated in the UK and Europe for rituals that involved human sacrifice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

It's no small matter if a group are operating as a coven or whatever from the Dublin Mountains/Hell Fire Club, and are openly associated with a group that is known to promote human killing in the name of sacrifice.

It would seem from the website that the Hell Fire Club is something that is still in existance and headquartered up in the Dublin Mountains...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 weeda

Holy moly!

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

I've just come across this website on the internet, first time I've ever come across any kind of a formally organised occult organisation that is associated with this building in the current time...

EDIT: This organisation (Order of the Trapazoid) seems to have a definite association with the satanic order known as the "Order of the Nine Angles", which was investigated in the UK and Europe for rituals that involved human sacrifice...

It's no small matter if a group are operating as a coven or whatever from the Dublin Mountains/Hell Fire Club, and are openly associated with a group that is known to promote human killing in the name of sacrifice.

It would seem from the website that the Hell Fire Club is something that is still in existance and headquartered up in the Dublin Mountains...

what the hell is all about

im thinking of going there tomorrow for a walk. what's the easiest way of getting there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Actually meant to ask here. Last night I could see a flash coming from the southern side of Montpelier hill. I couldn't see the source, it was very much concentrated at the top of the hill reflecting off the clouds and the trees, but the source was definitely on the southern side of the hill behind the HF club (I'm on the northern side).

At first I thought it was someone letting off fireworks or taking photos, but then I noticed it was constant flashes, all exactly the same time apart (1 second) and going on for as long as I was watching - a few minutes.

My thoughts then were some kind of strobe light or somesuch. Any ideas?

seamus wrote: »
    Actually meant to ask here. Last night I could see a flash coming from the southern side of Montpelier hill. I couldn't see the source, it was very much concentrated at the top of the hill reflecting off the clouds and the trees, but the source was definitely on the southern side of the hill behind the HF club (I'm on the northern side).

At first I thought it was someone letting off fireworks or taking photos, but then I noticed it was constant flashes, all exactly the same time apart (1 second) and going on for as long as I was watching - a few minutes.

You mean the transmitting tower that's up there ?

Its a tower just like a tv broadcast tower with lights on it.

If you ever look up during the day and can see over the bump you'll see it near enough straight away.

But I have found myself asking the same question before. It does reflect of the clouds and all at night

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vinniefly

went up with the tour last night,, very interesting place.. was a bit sceptical but in most of the pics i took of the windows i can make out a figure of someone in what seems to be a robe... have a look attached:)

vinniefly wrote: »
    went up with the tour last night,, very interesting place.. was a bit sceptical but in most of the pics i took of the windows i can make out a figure of someone in what seems to be a robe... have a look attached:)

great pics. love to go up there

seamus wrote: »

I've noticed this before, I think what this is, it's the strobe light on the top of the Kippure Mast. There may also be a strobe or two on the top of 3 Rock mountain that you could be seeing. Defo nothing like this on Montpelier Hill....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah cheers, that would make sense. Never noticed it before, oddly. Maybe it was just cos I was looking for something :D

this this happen or go down the shits ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ridiculous Lee Handsome

Hi everyone. I know this is a pretty old thread, but I thought I'd let everyone know about an unpleasant experience I had at the hellfire club.

I went up one night around Halloween with 7 friends to have a look around. Unfortunately half of Dublin seemed to have had the same idea, the place was crawling with school groups, two separate groups of tourists and a group from hidden Dublin tours. The leaders of the hidden Dublin tour obviously took offense to there being so many people there as they started threatening to call the cops to get everyone else out.

Something to consider if you're ever planning a trip again.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

First time up there during the week. It was pitch black and honestly the building was smaller than I thought. The lower floor second window over seemed to have a shadow in the room. We had no torches only just the light of one phone. I don't know if it was the building or just the fact it is so desolate but something about it is creepy. I just kept thinking how many bodies could be lost or buried up there? Umm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

mrmorgan wrote: »

what the hell is all about

What I find stupid about Satanists (including these modern-day Hell Fire Club people) is the inescapable truth that Satanism borrows heavily from the rituals observed in Christianity. Satan is a man-made concept created by the Church, and Satanism wouldn't even exist if it hadn't been for Christianity. I'm not lionising Christianity or the Church now - I couldn't give a damn about them - but it's moronic that something as supposedly unique and powerful as Satanism isn't even original. Not only that, but it doesn't benefit society as a whole either. Hello, the advocacy of human murder (Nazi ethnic cleansing, anyone?)? Idiots.

Furthermore, these Hell Fire Club people say that they hope their newly enlightened members will lead essentially "a pagan life." Again, that's nonsense because, AFAIK, true paganism has feck all to do with Satanism or 'the left-hand path." Paganism is an earth-based religion that honours the divinity in all humans and living organisms and works in harmony with the Cosmos and cycles of nature to bring harmony and healing to this planet and the people on it. There is no dogma or hierarchy. Satanism is a joke.

Advertisement