Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where best to setup online tshirt shop

Options
  • 17-09-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello,
    I searched the forum and there's some really old topics and some vague ones regarding this.

I was looking into dipping my feet into Tshirt design and have looked at different ways of doing so. *Once off payment submissions, Competitions, Setup own Online shop, Online shop partnership*

The one that appeals to me for the fact it allows me to gain exprience in setting up a online shop without being bombarded with the different things to take care of is setting up a partnership shop with a online company.

I looked into Spreadshirt and although their site is easy to use I find their pricing a bit haphazard.

So wondering there if any people with experience with this could help me and recommend good sites simular to spreadshirt to use and what ones to avoid aswell as any things to be aware of?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

You could try the business forum or entrepreneur forum if you're not getting the answers here.

Doubt you will get many answers regarding a business setup here.

Regards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marty Sergerson

Look up Big Cartel, IAMTHETREND and Mintees.com, The first ones an online shop site that sounds like what you might be lookin for. The other two are t-shirt site with reviews and plenty of resources and tutorials. Mintees is class, some savage artists on there, probably happy to help you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Zazzle is good.

cafepress isnt. Avoid at all costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Spreadshirt is pretty good, especially the quality.

Though getting any visitors to the site is the tough bit. You could also try submitting designs to comps like Threadless, though the standard is crazy high.

Advertisement