Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found _ Eyre Square

Options
  • 17-09-2011 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Young border collie found wandering around Eyre Square this morning. She is being kept at the Ark Vets on St. Marys Road. Very frightened and hungry, sweet natured and looks quite well cared for. Call me on 087 xxx with/ for info.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I saw him yesterday morning, he was terrified, He was wearing a Red collar with a tag hanging from it, I was trying to see if there was a number on tag but he just would'nt come near me.

Is he ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joco

She wasn't wearing a collar when I found her and was pretty shaken and hungry.
    Ark Vets are kindly keeping her until MADRA pick her up on Monday. Hopefully she'll be reunited with her owners or adopted soon.

Fair play to you for taking her in, I felt so bad walking away from her. She was on my mind all day yesterday. The poor thing.

It's good to know that there are people like you out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I have received the following email on the 9th of September:
    A small, female Border Collie (2years Old) went missing from her home in Loughwell, Moycullen, Co Galway at approximately 1pm on Tuesday the 6th of September. She is long-haired and tri-colour. She is spayed but is not microchipped. She answers to the name of Meg.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mobile number of owner is available, please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭doubleglaze

Wonderful work, as always, EGAR.:)

• Advertisement

Has the dog and owner being reunited?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joco

Not yet, I just spoke with Ark Vets and she's still with them. Hopefully it wont be for much longer.

Advertisement