Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter Wellies in Galway?

Options
  • 17-09-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a shop that stocks Hunters in Galway, not just the black or brown but the various different coloured ones? Trying to avoid buying online (due to credit card bill!!)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I have only ever seen the standard colours because they are being sold by shooting/fishing shops. Also some stockists are giving up with Hunters. I used to buy them but I now prefer Aigle.

Just a thought but wouldn't this be better in the Galway City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

As Hunter Wellies have always ben popular in Equestrian Circles I would check out the Tack Shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

TK Maxx used to have them in all sorts of Colours, this would have been back in May, might be worth a gawk if you're passing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Isspiss

Schuu on main street in galway sell them in all different colours and styles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Isspiss

Schuu on Main Street in Galway sell them in all different colours and styles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

I have a pair of Hunter welleis, the short ones for sale. Black.
    If interested pm me with a price.
    P.

Advertisement