Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dolan mythos

• 17-09-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

JUst a quick question since i dont know anyone who has a Dolan, or ever been near one can anyone help me out....

Im looking for some feedback on the MYTHOS...

Cheers

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Hi,

JUst a quick question since i dont know anyone who has a Dolan, or ever been near one can anyone help me out....

Im looking for some feedback on the MYTHOS...

Cheers
    I'm so happy with mine, its here in the kitchen with me at the moment. Specifically, what do you want to know? I find the frame pretty stiff when going hard out of the saddle (I'm not big on gear changing, commuting five days a week on a fixie), its light, frame fits me and seems to be well made, and its a nice shade of black...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

I know nothing of Dolans, but there is a Dolan in the Edge in Cork that makes me drool every time I walk past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 atlanticcork

are they worth the money... never seen one on the road so pretty ify about it, what are they like on the hills?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

The Mythos is a fairly low end and heavy carbon frame as far as carbon frames go. Dolan don't make them, its just a rebadged generic frame (I half recall it being the same as one of the Ribble frames, perhaps the Nero Corsa). None of this makes it a bad bike however, indeed it is perfectly adequate, I know a few people with them, very good riders too. The performance on the hills is linked entirely to the rider, the bike has little input in my view (vs a decent aluminium frame for example).

It would depend on what price you are getting it for whether or not you should go for it.

Advertisement