Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP L@@K

• 17-09-2011 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I bought diana 24g today and they were 200 per thousand(at a struggle).

Could you please tell me how much your paying for you shells and where are you getting them. (price per thousand)

I'm looking for 7 1/2 and 9's
    please enter the brand too!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Just got a carton of eley olympics in the Sports den in navan

45 carton would have given me 1000 for €170

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I bought diana 24g today and they were 200 per thousand(at a struggle).

Could you please tell me how much your paying for you shells and where are you getting them. (price per thousand)

I'm looking for 7 1/2 and 9's
    please enter the brand too!

Where did you get them for That?? Last time I got Dianas they were €40

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Moved from For Sale/Wanted section. More suited to target as it involves clay shooting.

=================================================================================

Thats alot for an average (IMO) cartridge. Eley 7.5 28g - €175, Eley Superb 28g 7.5 - €225 all per thousand.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Devil in disguise.

bought them in donegal. just off the phone to me mate and he say's i got salted. he got them last week for E170 of the same man. MAD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

Just got a carton of eley olympics in the Sports den in navan

45 carton would have given me 1000 for €170
    same price in mulvihills ballymahon got some last night,
    i think james macbride is 38 per 250 for diana's, i mail you his number if want? here in midlands

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Anyone know where i'd get cheap shells for clay pidgeons for an old gun with 2 1/2 inch chambers and must be fibre wad ? Anything i see on the shelves is good quality (and high Price) game stuff.

Advertisement