Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Discount

Options
  • 17-09-2011 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Im interested in joining eMobile, but their phones are very expensive, anyone got any codes for discount buying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

woszi7bta

This code is unused and is up at midnight for anyone wanting to get the €34.50 per month plan. The phone will cost a bit more as a result and a deposit may also be requested. First to enter the code with their details on the e-mobile site will get the plan.

https://secure.emobile.ie/app/offer/friendsAndFamilySelectUnlimited/woszi7bta

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

goz83 wrote: »
    woszi7bta

This code is unused and is up at midnight for anyone wanting to get the €34.50 per month plan. The phone will cost a bit more as a result and a deposit may also be requested. First to enter the code with their details on the e-mobile site will get the plan.

https://secure.emobile.ie/app/offer/friendsAndFamilySelectUnlimited/woszi7bta

Works... brillant thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

I'm confused. The link to the offer doesn't mention putting in a code. But when I click through the options the amount goes back to 75.
    Was this offer a once off for one person or is it open for everyone? Is it cos Paddyjoe got there already?
    Great offer, pity I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Mary28 wrote: »
    I'm confused. The link to the offer doesn't mention putting in a code. But when I click through the options the amount goes back to 75.
    Was this offer a once off for one person or is it open for everyone? Is it cos Paddyjoe got there already?

When i put the code in it worked!

Yeah sorry just read his other post too, it was a once off alright, just the link confused me. Great, deal well done you.
    I'm dying to move from Meteor & get a new phone but I find all the packages are either way under or way over my needs and don't want to commit to something for 18-24mths without being certain I'll get value. I found it easier to buy a car ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Mary28 wrote: »

Did you have a look at the new Meteor plans?

Yeah but I'm sick of Meteor, bit peed off with them, my bill is always massive, husband is abroad but he's meteor so calling him is free which is cool, but I spend 10-30 mins to landlines per day and send a lot of txts, last bill was 114 and I don't have a smartphone. I'd like an unlimted package so I wouldn't have to worry about going over anything but friends said I'd hardly need that cos I'm on a laptop all day with work, have wireless at home. I like emobile cos landlines are free, think i saw emobile to meteor are free too.
    Meteor have a 60 per month package but only 400 mins & 400 txts and 24mths. Tesco one for 55 per month/18 mths looks great but I've decided I want an iphone and Samsung Galaxy S2 looks good but worried I'd regret not getting iphone. Blue in the face from all this at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Have a look at www.techradar.com. There are some great reviews on all the smartphones. IMO the Samsung Galaxy S 2 is currently the best on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

Galaxy S2 imo is far in a way a better phone then the IPhone but I would also say it is down to preference. The IPhone 4s is a very good phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Works... brillant thanks!!!

Congrats Paddyjoe. I am glad someone got to use the code.

• Advertisement
Advertisement