Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens entertainer in Drogheda

Options
  • 17-09-2011 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Daughters seventh birthday coming up. Can anyone recommend a clown or magician for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My friend Con is www.thefamilymagician.com and although he isn't based in Drogheda, he gets booked for shows nationwide so I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue at all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

cormie wrote: »
    My friend Con is www.thefamilymagician.com and although he isn't based in Drogheda, he gets booked for shows nationwide so I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue at all :)

He looks great thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Martin the Magician is local and great for kids that age

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Mr_Hat wrote: »
    He looks great thanks :D

He's very good alright, he's been doing magic since around the same age as your daughter is now. He's done trial runs of his kids shows for our group of friends and even our age group find it great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Siobh73 wrote: »
    Martin the Magician is local and great for kids that age

+1 for Martin the Magician, my two girls love him and he is based in Drogheda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

http://www.jack.ie
    Saw this guy at the world street performance championship in portlaoise,think he actually won it a couple of years ago.
    very very good,great with the kids and also very funny for the adults with jokes that go over the kids heads.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Drawda Girl

http://www.martinthemagician.ie/main.html?src=%2F

Another vote for Martin.....he entertains the parents as well as the children :)

Thanks for all the suggestions. But Ms_Hat has decided against a house party. To much work cleaning up and getiing the house ready -sigh- looks like its Funtasia.

Edit; I'm kind of glad she has put her foot down. It would of been impossible to choose from the above. They all sound fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Mr_Hat wrote: »
    Thanks for all the suggestions. But Ms_Hat has decided against a house party. To much work cleaning up and getiing the house ready -sigh- looks like its Funtasia.

Edit; I'm kind of glad she has put her foot down. It would of been impossible to choose from the above. They all sound fabulous.

Have ye ever tried Astrotots fro a Birthday party?? cheaper than Funtasia and is better organised imo

My sons 6th is coming up and I am paying the same for 2hours (1hour ball and 1 hour bowling) and food as i would be for 1 hour in Funtasia

Had his birthday there last year too and the food was far nicer than Funtasia and they even gave loads to all the parents that had decided to stay, as well as tea and coffees!

Just throwing it out there....:D

Thats sounds to good to be true Pinkfly. I think I'm going to have to pay them a visit. Thanks again.

• Advertisement

PinkFly wrote: »
    Have ye ever tried Astrotots fro a Birthday party?? cheaper than Funtasia and is better organised imo

My sons 6th is coming up and I am paying the same for 2hours (1hour ball and 1 hour bowling) and food as i would be for 1 hour in Funtasia

Had his birthday there last year too and the food was far nicer than Funtasia and they even gave loads to all the parents that had decided to stay, as well as tea and coffees!

Just throwing it out there....:D

Just back from Astrotots went fantastic. Thanks Pinkfly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

no problemo. what you make of it? my sons birthday is the 19th so ill let you know if its as awesome as last year!! 22 kids to control they will earn their money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hello84

Anyone know how much Martin the magician costs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ask him, as prices will vary I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Drawda Girl

You can contact him on 086 3811288......he's very good, it's not just the kids who will be happy, he entertains the adults too

Advertisement