Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year arts timetable

• 17-09-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Anyone else confused? Theres 2 timetables on the website?!?

http://www.ucc.ie/en/cacsss/current/timetables/
    Which one do I follow on Monday?

I'm doing English, Politics, History and Art History(but im switching- so should i go to art h and the subject i want to switch to?)

HELP! Im fretting here!
    :(:(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

http://www.ucc.ie/en/cacsss/current/timetables/INITIAL-FIRST-YEAR-LECTURE-SCHEDULE-2011-updated.pdf

follow that one for your first lecture in each module - after that follow the other one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

When they say INITIAL LECTURES
    do they mean that this is a complete list of lectures for the first week?
    or
    "These are the fist lectures in each subject. For times from Wednesday on see the other timetable"
    ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

or
    "These are the fist lectures in each subject. For times from Wednesday on see the other timetable"
    ????

They're the first lecture in each subject. ;) Lectures should fill ye in when you start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

or
    ????

For me, the majority of the introduction lectures became the first class of the week when classes started. Lecturers will explain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Am I right in looking for the lecture halls where the lectures take place are via the department timetable ? Its kinda hard to follow.Is there any timetable that has specific first year arts rooms in it ?Or are they held in the same place where the introductory lectures took place? I know a couple are ,not too sure of the others.

• Advertisement
Advertisement