Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to carry a string value during the authentication using Spring security OpenID

Options
  • 17-09-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I have been working on this for several days, and hope someone can help me.
    There are three requirements for the authentication processing.
    1. Authentication using OpenID, login page is login.jsp. After login is successfully, display the username and email address at login-succ.jsp
    2. There is a input field in the login.jsp, I also need to display the value of mymessage in the login-succ.jsp if login is successfully
    3. After login successfully, user is in the login-succ.jsp, with his username email address and mymessage value. If user refresh the login-succ.jsp page, these three values should be display again.
    I can get 1 and 2 working if I save the input field value in HttpSession, then read it after login successfully. But if there are two instance of login-succ.jsp pages, one session will be overwritten by another.

Can anyone give me some advices, thanks!!

Thanks.

Advertisement