Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to print Google Books

Options
  • 17-09-2011 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi,
    Anyone know how to print pages from Google books? The book I am looking for is 'The complete guide to aspergers syndrome'. The whole book is available to view on Google Books, but I can't figure out how to print it, is it possible?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

You can download it directly as a PDF file and print it from there. I've done this loads of times with long out of print history books back when I was in college. A little tip though - print double sides, and print two pages per page. This way you can 4 pages per actual page of paper. The environment and your wallet will thank you for it. You may need a microscope though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Jess18

Great thanks a million :)

Advertisement