Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 17-09-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can anyone help re putting up a new subject on Boards.ie Have replied to posts but not actually started a new subject. I am 62 fairly computer literate but can't overcome this.
    I have a few matters I want to get off my chest and I know when I get the hang of this I will have have a lot to say.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

dimpey wrote: »
    Can anyone help re putting up a new subject on Boards.ie Have replied to posts but not actually started a new subject. I am 62 fairly computer literate but can't overcome this.
    I have a few matters I want to get off my chest and I know when I get the hang of this I will have have a lot to say.

Many thanks

Ok, let's say for example you want to start a thread in the Giving Up Smoking Forum, go to the Forum ( Or whatever other forum you want to start a new topic ) and look for this button here -

screenshot20110917at194.png

Then input your thread title and type your post as normal

screenshot20110917at194.png

I hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Split and moved from Giving up Smoking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement