Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it to late to apply for extenuating circumstances

Options
  • 17-09-2011 11:54pm

Is it to late to apply for extenuating circumstances? Ok so i failed my two repeats and only now have learned of extenuating circumstances, can the college still accept them now and let me continue carrying two modules into next year, course starts monday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Extenuating circumstances for summer exams? I think you may have missed the deadline by quite a while

You would want a really good excuse for them to consider it now...

NO for the repeats which were two weeks ago

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I don't know why you are posting in here as you obviously don't go to UCD. You'll need to talk to your own college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

NO for the repeats which were two weeks ago

What repeats are you talking about? There are no repeats in August in UCD (unless locally arranged for an IX etc). Do you actually go to another college?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

From his post history he seems to have simultaneously failed repeats in DCU, DKIT, and UCD.

Strange!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

She doesn't even go here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

From his post history he seems to have simultaneously failed repeats in DCU, DKIT, and UCD.

Strange!

No wonder, sure we'd all be failing if we did 3 different degrees in 3 different colleges at the same time :pac:

Advertisement