Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 police cars on ongar road

Options
  • 18-09-2011 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

does anyone have any idea what was going on last night? saw 5 or more policecars go along the ongar road with sirens on at about 9 or 10 o'clock i think (can't be certain of the time). Does anyone have any idea what it was about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I counted 7 cars with the sirens at full blast...they were absolutely tearing the road up..never seen anything like that before....

Must have been trying to catch the off licence before it shut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 donegal.295

ha ha! wow! seven of them! yeah i'd never seen anything like it before either. really wonder what was going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

2 for 1 in dominoes.....
    ha ha! wow! seven of them! yeah i'd never seen anything like it before either. really wonder what was going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

dropping the wife to the train this morning and they had the speed van parked along the ongar road. first time i saw it there.

it was about 8am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

customs and excise do regular stops there and have pulled a number of non national reg cars, could have been than with garda back up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

They continued off through clonee village in the direction of the N3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Would this have been to do with that large drugs haul in Ashbourne the other day?

Advertisement