Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amy Winehouse attended her own Funeral

Options
  • 18-09-2011 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Mitch Winehouse has said in an interview that during Amys funeral, he was reading a eulogy and during the service he heard whispers, his initial thought was the paparazzi had sneaked in, but as he turned around a black butterfly circled the room and landed on Amys best friend kelly Osbournes shoulder, then as he spoke about Amy the butterfly circled around him...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Does that mean next life of Amy Winehouse is of Black Butterfly?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi Meryem, i think she wanted them to know she was there in spirit with them especially with kelly and Mitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

you mean there was a horse outside

Jagle, i dont think her loved ones would agree how nasty typical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

Jagle, i dont think her loved ones would agree how nasty typical :(

ya what a shame a drug addict, and junkie ended up dead, lets not sugar coat things her, remove her fame, would you even stop and look at her twice if she was begging on the street for change?

no you wouldnt

• Advertisement

Amy Winehouse what an amazing voice she had,i will remember her beautiful voice and what a telented song writer she was, no point going there about the drugs too late :mad:..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Jagle please post on topic. If you just came here to disrupt the thread please don't bother.

Advertisement